At Pump House we believe in protecting our customers interests when it comes to supplying you with our products.Â When you purchase one of our support systems you will automatically receive a standard 1 year manufacturerâsÂ warranty. However, we have gone one step further as we are passionate about the quality of the productÂ we sell. As a result, an âenhancedâ 20 YEAR WARRANTY is now available on all items that meet our systemÂ objectives and guidelines as set out below:
- We design the solution following equipment criteria being forwarded to us via the customer e.g. weight,Â dimensions, manufacturersâ drawing, etc.
- You advise us of any vulnerable site conditions, e.g. exposed location, positioned upon high storey building,Â coastal position etc. prior to a design being produced so we can factor this into our proposal.
- You advise us of the roofing system build-up, i.e. waterproofing membrane, insulation and deck type?
- The equipment is installed accurately and in accordance to our detailed drawing proposal, (e.g. post installationÂ photos of the frame supporting the unit will suffice).
- There is still allowance for future adjustment within the leg assemblies via the M24 stud being visible, and theÂ intended frame height has not been compromised in any way.
- No additional building services have been added to the framework.
The installer has not damaged the galvanised coating finish to our frame(s) whilst installing due to roughÂ handling or cutting.
- No alteration, cutting or adaptation of our support solutions has been done.
Once you have fulfilled these guidelines and submitted photographic evidence of the installation, we will issueÂ the end user/building owner with a 20 year warranty certificate commencing from the original date of installation.
After Sales Support
Weâve even work with the end user orÂ building owner well after the installationÂ is complete to advise and assist themÂ with any future re-roofing or maintenanceÂ issues to their roof where they have ourÂ support frames in situ. We are also ableÂ to supply operation & maintenance (O&M)Â manuals to assist and advise them in theÂ carrying out of basic annual or periodicÂ inspections of our systems.
We have an excellent understanding ofÂ modern day flat roof designs and theÂ materials used within them to gain theÂ water-proofing integrity and thermalÂ efficiency. Therefore we are able to
advise the end user or building ownerÂ of the best practice when re-installingÂ our solutions should the existing roofingÂ build-up be replaced with an alternativeÂ roofing system.